Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dessert Chef ..... ?

So I'm thinking about becoming a dessert chef ... not really, but I'm trying to bake more these days and it's been a lot of fun. I made these chocolate raspberry cupcakes that were fun to decorate and were pretty tasty if I must say so myself.


















I had the girls over on Sunday after church and they each decorated their own cupcakes



































Then a few weeks ago, it was one of the girl's 16th birthday. I baked a chocolate cake and they made the topping and decorated it (it was two layers!)


















Cutting up fruits and using them in the filling























Decorating the top with lots of fruits!

















Ta-da! Well, the orange cream cheese topping was starting to melt but it was still yummy



































Happy birthday! So where the birthday girl is from, apparently it's tradition to scream when someone cuts the cake, so we tried it. It was pretty ridiculous, hahaha!

No comments: