Monday, December 7, 2009

Girls' Fellowship Group Song Offering

So it's been a little over a year now since I started the girls fellowship group at the church I've been going to. I'm amazed at how God has given me the grace to be able to connect with them on some level even though I am so old compared to them, haha. I've actually been pleasantly surprised at the maturity level of teenage girls - sometimes the things they say catch me by surprise. And I think, did I think this way when I was 13? They're a lot of fun to be around, and it keeps me young at heart in a way. I love being a big sister - it's such a joy to see them grow and be an encouragement to them. Not to mention how fun it is to see their faces light up with the smallest things like decorating a cake or making hot chocolate :)

This was the first time that we sang together at church as a group









No comments: