Wednesday, April 16, 2008

EEK! My camera is dead!

So a few days ago, I decided to bring my camera with me before I left the house. When I tried turning it on, it made a scratchy noise as the lens came out of the camera. Uh-oh, that did not sound right. I look on the camera screen, everything is blurry. I tried zoom, still blurry. I turn the camera off, the lens go back into the camera with the same scratchy sound. My camera of nearly 4 years is officially DEAD. Sigh... it's been with me through so much. All the pictures on this blog, seen through the eyes of my Canon PowerShot SD300. It's been good to me, may it find peace in camera heaven.... with the old school non-digital cameras. Although, my parents' old school camera of 20 years is still fully functional.... go figure.

First hint that your camera may be broken....

No comments: